The success of your dematerialization projects
Our expertise at your service
We accompany you in your document management projects with our team of technical or functional consultants and our experienced managers.
The projects are mainly conducted around OpenText solutions:
- Output Management and Client Communication: OpenText StreamServe/Exstream.
- EDM and Archiving: OpenText Content Server, OpenText eDocs, OpenText Extended ECM
- Incoming dematerialization : OpenText Capture Center.
We manage your projects with dynamism, reactivity and efficiency.
Examples of projects
Here are a few examples of projects that we regularly manage:
- Automation of corporate document publishing: StoryTeller development, Exstream...
- Migration of OpenText StreamServe/Exstream output management and CCM solutions.
- Integration of B2G invoices in the Chorus Pro portal.
- Implementation of enterprise content management.
- Dematerialization of customer or supplier invoices.
Entrust us with the management of your projects...
... and benefit from a privileged interlocutor at BCSolutions paying close attention to all your needs.
Able to adapt to your environment, your BCSolutions project manager integrates your methodologies, is a force of proposal and accompanies you from the analysis to the assessment of your projects. He regularly exchanges with the different interlocutors and makes sure that each actor of the project knows his objectives, the tasks he is responsible for and the means at his disposal.
We can organize and animate the key moments of your projects:
- Opening meetings.
- Development of deployment plans.
- Implementation of reporting tools.
- Regular meetings with the MOA, AMOA and MOE teams (scrums).
- Meetings with the operational committee and adaptations on the project.
- Periodic reviews with the Governance Committee.
- Closing and assessment of projects.
BCSolutions supports you !
With our expertise and project experience, we can help you set up your project.
From analysis to deployment, we will take care of all phases of your project.